Welcome to The Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health
Our aim is to improve mental health and promote independence for service users in Derbyshire.
We do that by:
- Providing specialist adult community mental health support services
- Promoting the creation of self-help groups and providing support to them
- Providing a Wellbeing Hub facility to improve the lives for individuals with mild to moderate mental health needs
- Accepting self-referrals and referrals from statutory agencies to work individually with people with mental health problems and to promote independence
- Being client-centred in all of our activities
The Federation is committed to providing outstanding service and support to all associated with the organisation – be it service users, carers, staff or other professional bodies.